Fall Fun 2012
On highlight of fall is The Pig Race. Technically, all three kids did it this year. Jackson was so stinking adorable out there in his plad shirt, just wandering around with the other kids, having no idea what was going on. But then they greased up his hands and he was done. That was the first time he looked for Jason - and left the arena. :( Jennibelle was super excited and did very well. Jaylee was pushing everyone out of her way!!! No one ended up with the grand prize though. But it was fun!!!
And, of course, there's the Seahawks. Here are the boys watching a game:
I have to look through my photos to see what else we've done this fall... my brain is MUSH!!!!
We spent an afternoon with Meg and George at the PA Renaissance Faire...
We've been working on Jacksons eatting... it's getting a little better. He really likes McDonal's sausage, so we visit there often for breakfast. Here are my beautiful girls...
Jason and I got away for a night with his work to Baltimore... all you can drink dinner, Orioles game and a night of dancing... FUN!!
We've gotten to hang out with Mandy and her kids more often than we had been...
We've gotten to hang out with Mandy and her kids more often than we had been...
Jason took me to the Brad Paisley concert in Hershey for my bday. Iit was cool. We at dinner in Hershey and then headed over. Scotty McCready and The Band Perry opened and then the rockin concert began. Carrie Underwood surprised all of us when she performed "Remind Me" with him.
My gosh, I look like my Mom...
BTW, I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!...
********
We didn't care if people stared
We'd make out in a crowd somewhere
Somebody'd tell us to get a room
It's hard to believe that was me and you
Now we keep saying that we're okay
But I don't want to settle for good not great
I miss the way that it felt back then I wanna feel that way again
[Brad:] Been so long that you'd forget the way I used to kiss your neck
[Carrie:] Remind me, remind me
[Brad:] So on fire so in love. Way back when we couldn't get enough
[Carrie:] Remind me, remind me
[Carrie:]
Remember the airport dropping me off
We were kissing goodbye and we couldn't stop
[Brad:] I felt bad cause you missed your flight
[Carrie and Brad:] But that meant we had one more night
[Carrie:]
Do you remember how it used to be
We'd turn out the lights and we didn't just sleep
[Brad:] Remind me, baby, remind me
[Carrie:]
We'd make out in a crowd somewhere
Somebody'd tell us to get a room
It's hard to believe that was me and you
Now we keep saying that we're okay
But I don't want to settle for good not great
I miss the way that it felt back then I wanna feel that way again
[Brad:] Been so long that you'd forget the way I used to kiss your neck
[Carrie:] Remind me, remind me
[Brad:] So on fire so in love. Way back when we couldn't get enough
[Carrie:] Remind me, remind me
[Carrie:]
Remember the airport dropping me off
We were kissing goodbye and we couldn't stop
[Brad:] I felt bad cause you missed your flight
[Carrie and Brad:] But that meant we had one more night
[Carrie:]
Do you remember how it used to be
We'd turn out the lights and we didn't just sleep
[Brad:] Remind me, baby, remind me
[Carrie:]
Oh, so on fire so in love
That look in your eyes that I miss so much
[Brad:] Remind me, baby, remind me
[Brad:] I wanna feel that way
[Carrie:] Yeah, I wanna hold you close
[Brad and Carrie]
Oh, if you still love me
Don't just assume I know
[Carrie:] Baby, remind me, remind me
[Carrie:] Do you remember the way it felt?
[Brad:] You mean back when we couldn't control ourselves
[Carrie:] Remind me
[Brad:] Yeah, remind me
[Carrie:]
All those things that you used to do
That made me fall in love with you
Remind me, oh, baby, remind me
[Brad:]
Yeah, you'd wake up in my old t-shirt
All those mornings I was late for work
Remind me
[Brad and Carrie] Oh, baby, remind me
[Carrie:] Oh, baby, remind me, baby, remind me
[Brad:] Yeah, you'd wake up in my old t-shirt
[Carrie:] Remind me, yeah, oh
[Brad:] Baby, remind me
That look in your eyes that I miss so much
[Brad:] Remind me, baby, remind me
[Brad:] I wanna feel that way
[Carrie:] Yeah, I wanna hold you close
[Brad and Carrie]
Oh, if you still love me
Don't just assume I know
[Carrie:] Baby, remind me, remind me
[Carrie:] Do you remember the way it felt?
[Brad:] You mean back when we couldn't control ourselves
[Carrie:] Remind me
[Brad:] Yeah, remind me
[Carrie:]
All those things that you used to do
That made me fall in love with you
Remind me, oh, baby, remind me
[Brad:]
Yeah, you'd wake up in my old t-shirt
All those mornings I was late for work
Remind me
[Brad and Carrie] Oh, baby, remind me
[Carrie:] Oh, baby, remind me, baby, remind me
[Brad:] Yeah, you'd wake up in my old t-shirt
[Carrie:] Remind me, yeah, oh
[Brad:] Baby, remind me
*****
And now we're in the swing of homework, Awana and playdates. Jackson started a weekly class at the library and we've been visitting local parks and the play area at the Mall... he's so independent and fun! Jennibelle is in a weekly gymnastics class. Jaylee started playing the saxophone!








1 comment:
Your family always seems to busy!!! Is Jaylee playing in a school band or taking private lessons! Jenni just has the build for a gymnast! I bet Jackson loves the library! Gosh he and the girls are growing up so fast!!!
Post a Comment