3/29/2012

Pee Pee Problems

Jackson has seemed to have more difficulty and even sometimes pain when he pees... again, like last time they found scar tissue in his urethra.
So, we moved our Uro appt up for 2 weeks from now, and I assume he'll be in surgery by the end of April.
I've been testing his pee twice a day the past few days, trying to stay on top of any infections, though he's currently on antibiotics for his last UTI.
I feel bad for him.
Really bad!
I may even insist on him being seen sooner, if he struggles like he has the past 2 days.
Sometimes it's just a trickle or 2 drops.
And then, like last night, he hit me in the face with it.
He stops and goes constantly and when he seems real uncomfortable, it can seriously take him close to 10 minutes to finish!

We're working on his eatting too - he's not much interested in solid foods, much prefers his whole milk, but 40+ ozs of milk a day can't be good for anyone, so we're trying. He likes to put food in his mouth - and then spit it out. He does love chips and fries and chocolate though- we seem to have no issues getting him to eat that!

No comments: