The kids got to go to their first Rock Concert last night...
WEIRD AL YANKOVIC
And it was AWESOME!!
He is so entertaining!!!
And his band mates are just as entertaining!
It was worth the money just to see Jenni rocking out in her seat and getting excited for the songs she knew.
Jaylee enjoyed herself, but is now too cool to let loose!!
Jackson enjoyed the first 2 minutes before he fell asleep in our arms for the rest of the show -
not sure how - it was SO loud!!
I think this was the best birthday gift we've ever gotten him!
He was absolutely fantastic on his accordian.
The other band mates gave "solos" on their instruments which lasted exactly 1 second.
Then he yelled like he was Gene Simmons...
"Are you Ready to Rock?!?"
followed by
"I was afraid of that"
He sang blips of popular songs, with funny videos behind him.
He sang some of his newer songs: The performance of "White and Nerdy" was one of my favorites, as well as his sexy dancing out in the audience for an R&B song.
He finished the show with "I'm Fat" and then encored the show with "Star Wars Saga" -
His two best performances, by far!!!!
Oh, what a great night...
2 comments:
That seems like it would've been such an awesome concert! Wish I could've gone too!
I have seen some of his youtube videos and he is really funny!
Post a Comment