7/28/2011

Kids were here

I totally stole this idea from a photographer on Facebook, but it looks fun... The goal is to document the details of my children's lives daily without actually seeing them in the photos. I'm going to try to do it for all of August, not sure if I'll actually get the pix posted each night though.  I'm hoping some friends will do it with me!!  It's only July 27, but I'm excited to get started, so here I go... :)

************
July 27: When it rains, it's fun to get the chalk wet and paint with our hands!

July 28: We explored the corn field today 

July 29: Jackson's in the hospital
(Diarrhea diaper and our HOME rectal thermometer)


July 30: White board in Jackson's hospital room.
 His feeding count and notes from the girls.

July 31: We have one week to cram in a whole
summer's worth of reading to win the prizes...

July 31: FINALLY unpacking Jaylee's camp
bags (9 days after she got home) STINKY!!!! 

August 1: Weeds on the back of my Jeep - ? 

August 2: Happy Birthday Cole Party

August 3: Need I say anything?

August 4: Pillow Pile

August 5: We spent the day at Hershey Park without a camera.
Jenni tried Trailblazer

Jaylee loved The Claw

August 6: Nice Clean lawn and porch!

August 7: Oh Jaylee!!!

August 8: 2 big bags, many boxes, a few tears, and 3 hours later...
the girls' rooms are clean

Aug 9: Always... home made LPS Vet centers

August 10: The girls LOVE treasure hunt games
(this is Base 2 with another clue)

August 11: Jaylee's K9s

August 12: Before kids, I took different things to bed with me...

August 13: Spending the day at Geisinger Med Center

August 14: Keeping busy in the hospital

August 15: Jenni's front tooth

August 16:  Why when friends are over, do my kids forget where the trsah can is?!?

August 17: The girls' Salon

August 18: Jackson like to entertain himself

August 19: How tough is Jackson?!?!?!
(Yes... they're bullets in his diaper)


August 20: Air show!

August 21: (We're off to the beach... be back in a few days!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am so excited to do this project with you all. Hopefully it will inspire some creativity from me. LOL

Mark and Jennifer said...

I think this is cool! Love Jackson's little chart and all the books waiting to be read!!!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Aug. 2 and 3....pictures say it all! Love the cake!!!!!

Andrea and Martin Dietz said...

I love reading your blog!!! what a fun idea!!

Mark and Jennifer said...

The picture of Jaylee's room made me smile!

Mark and Jennifer said...

So do the girls set up the treasure hunt games themselves? Everyone here loves them too!

Wee Lil' Scholars Preschool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.