7/16/2011

Gravel drive II

I'm loving my gravel "tunnel" even more than I did a few weeks back...
no one can see me and I can't see anyone -
except for the deer that are always hanging out here!!



SO no one can see when my kids are driving...






The newest view from the road...
too bad it's not sweet corn!!


My driveway is better than yours!!!

3 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

I love the gravel driveway. It is such a peaceful place where you live. And to think that just a couple of miles away (yet unseen) is a hospital, shopping center and several main roads! You have it all!

Rebecca said...

So beautiful Jen! Those kids must LOVE it! FUN.

Blake said...

That gravel driveway looks good! Those are nice photos, too. That really looks like a nice place to live in; it's so bright and warm-looking!

-Blake Weddel