7/25/2011

Beach day

Finally... I got to the beach this summer... Finally!!! 

Mr Cool Guy Jackson's first time...

Jaylee was at camp so Jenni LOVED having all the attention...

She was fearless!!!  Here she's getting wiped out on her boogie board...

It was 100' out but the water was freezing -
too cold to take Jackson out swimming!

Mac N Manco's
Take 1...

Me and my Baby...

Poppop had him ROLLING!!!!!!
I don't even remember what was so funny.



We burried Poppop
And then he burried JB

JB tried some bigger rides this year.
Her FAVORITE is the The Scrambler.


She worked up the courage to go on her first "Roller Coaster"
She seemed to be enjoying it, until it broke and we literally had to be pushed back to the loading dock!!
So... she decided to try one more "Roller Coaster"...
This ride was a DISASTER!!!!!

We go back with everyone in August...
can't wait!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Jennifer said...

Oh no...about the broken roller coaster. I might not have been so brave to try it again. Jackson looks so sweet, laughing so hard. We can hardly wait for our visit!