3/23/2011

My week in pictures...
March 16-23, 2011
By Jackson Lee Stringham

















7 comments:

jjstringham said...

He's absolutely adorable! But those pictures of him with so many tubes hooked up to him just makes me want to cry! I hope he gets better soon!!!

Nick Pierdomenico said...

Poor little guy, he's a little bionic baby. Hope he keeps improving.

Mark and Jennifer said...

Those pictures are heart-wrenching and touching all at the same time! We will continue to pray for him! You're amazing! Jackson is lucky to have you!

Unknown said...

Poor baby. What a fighter. The pictures with him and Jason just make me cry. What a lucky boy. Praying for you guys.

Unknown said...

P.S. I love all of his monkey clothes. Matthew had/has a lot of monkey clothes, too. I call him my little monkey. :) He is a sweetheart. What a blessing.

Andrea and Martin Dietz said...

Those pictures are so heart-breaking!! and sweet at the same time! speacially the ones of Jackson and his daddy!

The Mendenhall's said...

Oh Jackson I love you!!! I want to meet you. I want to hug you and kiss those cheeks. I check facebook everyday to see how you are doing. I pray for you daily. Thanks for keeping me humble and close to the Lord.