3/05/2011

My Twins

No one seemed to believe me when I said how much Jackson looks like Jenni...
atleast not until I found some of Jenni's baby pix.
He reminds me A LOT of his big sister... just look...

Jenninblle 2005
Jackson 2011 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They have that same strawberry mark on their foreheads! How neat! They do look just alike, but I think Jackson looks like Jason and Jenni looks like you! ♥ Both gorgeous. So happy for you!

Jaime said...

the resemblance is amazing. Our boys look very much alike too. No mistaking their related. :) Such a handsome little guy. So glad that he's home with you guys.

Mark and Jennifer said...

And I see Jason as a baby in Jackson....and definitely Jenni, too!

The Mendenhall's said...

Wow. They do look alike. How cute! Jenni is so beautiful, so that means Jackson will be a looker. None of my kids look a like at all.