12/06/2010

Jenni Student of the Month

Go Jenni! Go Jenni! Go!
Jennibelle Stringham
Elizabeth R Martin
November 2010 Student of the Month
Mrs Esh - Kindergarten

This is my second daughter to win the Student of the Month award and I can not explain how proud I am.
I spend Thursday mornings helping out in Jenni's class and have been very proud of her behavior, work ethic and kindness to everyone in her class.
I am, in no way, surprised that she won this award.
I am also not surprised that she didn't realize that she won this award, even though her picture was hanging up in the hallway all week!!!



She also won the Star Student Award, which her teacher explained is an award that was given out to any kids who were especially obediant during October.


Jenni has been very busy learning how to count to 100 and beyond, count to 100 by 5s, read simple books, sound out words as she writes little stories, and draw, draw, draw!  She does not enjoy having gym class so many times a week b/c she can't wear a dress on those days.  She loves her teachers and the fact that Serentiy is in her class.  She's also become close with Cheyenne and Kamya.  She ligts up whenever I show up at her class and tells everyone about her baby brother!!!

As Poppop would say,
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Jennifer said...

You have every right to be so proud. I loved hearing her count so many times and do math problems with Jason and Jaylee in the car. I think she is way ahead of schedule in her math.