8/08/2010

Hershey Park 2010

We had the best day at Hershey Park with Poppop for our annual Exelon Outting.
Beautiful low-80's weather, not too sunny, no wait longer than 10 mins, and not-crowded pools.  
It could not have been a better day!!!
Thanks Poppop!!!!


Jaylee and Poppop did some big-kid rides in the morning and Jenni and I got to do some "Jenni rides". 
Here I am squished into the back of a rocket.
We always have fun together, pretending we are really blasting off.
Sometimes I think the other parents think that I am not-all-there!!!




We didn't get to Hershey Park until lunch time b/c we stopped to see Mandy and Cole in the hospital.
So, we were all hungry!!
Apparently, neither of my girls know how to eat without making a mess:
Jaylee with ice cream on her nose
Jennibelle with funnel cake sugar all over her face


After lunch, we headed to the water park.
This was new for us, and totally worth it!!!
The WAVE POOL was not very crowded and the girls loved floating over the waves.  
It gave Poppop and I quite a workout!!!



Jaylee and Poppop even got to do a huge water slide...
NO FEAR!!!

Then Jason met up with us.
Have you ever seen anyone wear a suit and tie to Hershey Park for the afternoon?!?
Me neither, until I spotted my hubby a few yards away...
don't ask!!

He insisted on tossing these balls to win a snake "for the girls"...
yeah right Jason;)
Then Jaylee got excited on the idea so she spent some of her own hard earned cash to try...
no luck either!

Jason and Jaylee then buddied-off to do BIG rollercoasters.
The scariest and newest defeat for her this year was the sidewinder...
This one even scares me, esp when it goes backwards.
The picture is very blurry, but you get the idea...

This is NOT our video, but you get the idea and can see why I think she is 
SUPER BRAVE!!!!!


Jenni did enjoy her normal rides... the mini-scrambler, the train, the monorail, the kids' swings, the busy bees, the rocket ships, and trucks.  She even re-tried the Frog Hopper, but we quickly had to have them stop the ride.


I have no pix of Jaylee since they were off and about, but she got to do the Twin Racers, Wildcat, Sidewinder, Scrambler and Loopty-Loop.

It was a great day for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

wow! way to go Jaylee! That looks like SUCH a fun day. Wish we could have met you there!