1/01/2010

New Years 09

Dancing in the New Years...
We borrowed my parents Wii and the new dance game.
We had sooo much fun!!
We started our night with a game of Monopoly while we ate dinner -
(36 hours, 2 dinners, 1 lunch & 2 deserts later and we are still slowly playing).
And Jennibelle is BEATING us all!!
THEN...
we danced and danced and danced some more...
Jenni should seriously be back in dance class.
Though, she is very competetive and gets very angry if she loses to someone.
Jaylee is really into the hip songs and cool dance moves.
She could care less who wins and is just enjoying it!
Here are the two girls...

I love that Jenni is chewing gum with her mouth
WIDE open like some high school prissy girl!!!
Jaylee is slowly becoming more open with her feelings...
you can definately tell she is loving this!
This is one of those visions I'll never forget...
She's definately got the booty shake down!!
The girls raved about the game so much that Aunt Meg stopped by on her way out to a New Years Eve Party.

Jaylee is has pretty much memorized this Britney Spears dance/song combo


Don't tell Jason I put this on here...
reminds me of the night we met!!!!!
I am so thankful that I found a man who loves to have fun with the kids!







Luckily, no one took over the video-taping roll for my dances!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

We'll find ourselves to be better dancers in 2010

3 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

I smiled through this whole blog until I got to the last one....then I laughed out loud. What a fun dad he is. Your kids will get a big kick out of this in years to come.

The Mendenhall's said...

This was so fun to watch. I will try not to tease Jason about this, since he doesn't know you posted it on your blog. He is a fun dad. You guys seem like the funnest parents ever.

Our Beautiful Life said...

The videos of the girls are adorable!! And the one of Jason is absolutely hilarious! What game is that? If it's the one I think it is, I have been wanting to get it, because I think the girls would love it! Looks like you guys had a blast!