12/30/2009

Jayle''s 7th Bday

Jaylee Stringham
the 7 year old...
Jaylee got to have her first sleep over party.
Sun Dec 27 5pm- Dec 28 12pm
9 kids total
Lots of Fun!
"Bring your favorite Barbie"
Jaylee loves getting to do the streamers each year.
She's also very into "acting" out pictures...



Everyone wore PJs.
We found a pizza joint close by that has $5 pizzas -
and they were really good!!!
I used my new Brownie Baking Pan (as seen on TV and it ROCKS!!!)
and I used my new Cricut to decorate the brownies and cupcakes.


BaiLee, Emalee, Emma, Jaylee, Jenni & Bella

My green eyed girl!!


My brown eyed girl


Opening presents... she really got spoiled!
Thanks to everyone that sent her a special treat!!
Surprisingly, for all the Barbies and Littlest Pet Shops she received, she did not get any repeats!!!


Her 2nd cousin Kyli (8 yo)

Do you see what she's holding...
A HAMSTER POTTY!!
Apparently they're easy to potty train!!

Jenni was the first to sleep
around 1am.

Jaylee & Emma weren't far behind.

However, then they ALL woke up and partied again until 3:30 am.

Playing Barbies...
Katrina, Morgan, Alyssa & Jenni


2nd cousins... Alyssa (10 yo) and Jenni (4 yo)
VERY GOOD FRIENDS!!
This was Katrina's first sleepover ever...
she was sooo cute and excited!
She laughed at her hair in the AM.
Thanks to Meg, the girls got to sing Hannah Montana karaoke!
Too bad, Jaylee's not allowed to watch it so she doesn't know any of the music!!
But, she's excited to at least learn the songs!

On Monday night, she got to pick where to go for dinner -
FRIENDLY'S
It was a good night to go b/c the Balloon Guy was there!
Jenni and her flower

I know kids don't look much older just b/c it's their Bday,
but Jaylee really does!!!


The staff sang to her and she was very surprised!!!!
She does NOT like to be the center of attention.

Happy Birthday to You!
May God Bless You!

3 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

What a super party! Wish I could have been there to help. And I have to agree that Jaylee looks older to me....she is so pretty, but it makes me sad that she is growing up so fast. I have to smile at Jenni in the pictures because of how she tilts her head. Is there anything cuter? I love her big brown eyes and I just want to hug her.

Rebecca said...

W.O.W!! What a fun party!
You are definately going to be known as the "cool" house in town! Happy Birthday Jaylee!

The Mendenhall's said...

Looks like so much fun. Jaylee does look older. It is so fun to see her grow up. She is beautiful.