10/30/2009

Halloween 09

Halloween 2009
And, for the obligatory and ever-so-fun Halloween Post.
The Jack O Lantern
We only carved 1 pumpkin this year but the girls really enjoyed it because it was a group effort. Jaylee got to pick the shape of the eyes and CUT them out HERSELF. Jenni got to pick out the shape of the nose and CUT it out with minimal help from Daddy. I chose the shape of the mouth and Jason got cut it out.
Neither girl was shy with the Pumpkin pulp this year...





Voila...

The Big Night
For some reason, Lancaster decided that the kids should trick-or-treat the night before Halloween!?!?
It's now a little tradition to go to my parent's neighborhood, where we have a potluck dinner and then trick-or-treat around their big block. It was fun this year, having Morgan there with the girls.
Jaylee gets prettier everyday, and I honestly thought that was impossible.
Jaylee, The Genie.
Boy are we in trouble in 5 years
(One of my favorite shots - ever!)


The beautiful NICE witch, Jennibelle.
She was so proud of her purple hair extensions with spiders, her fingernails & her purple lipstick.
She was given this cool dress that lit up with "Spider webs"
Unfortunately, the power switch broke on way there!
She was still all-grown-up pretty!!!
Morgan and her dog Oscar were skunks!!
Jason the Army Dude!!!
(Hey Hottie...)




Poppop with his Granddaughters!
The Stringhams
Here's a shot of all the kids,
though we don't know many of them!
Time to Trick-or-treat makes her smile!

I LOVED this view...
Jenni ADORES Morgan and wanted to be right with her all night.
Here they are holding hands.

The clan...
Meg and Ryan didn't dress up this year!!
But they did walk around with us.

3 comments:

jjstringham said...

I can't believe how gorgeous Jaylee is. It's insane.

Rebecca said...

I laughed out loud at Jaylee's expression in that first picture! Hilarious. You guys are so cute and SO FUN! We all loved looking at your costumes this year! Can't wait to see you guys.

Mark and Jennifer said...

I must have missed this when you first posted. What a fun post. Yep, you sure do have beautiful kids! Loved the costumes!