2009 Goldsborough Reunion
We started up our faily reunions again on my Mom's Mom's side of our family.
It was neat that it was in the same pavilion as when we would get together decades ago.
This year was quite bitter-sweet.
We've lost many loved family members since our 2008 gathering.
Unfortunately, people came and went so we did not get a group shot.
I got a few pix of my fam though..
Sandy Goldsborough was in charge of kids games.
Here the 4 kids are racing to fill their buckets with water...
They won this contest!!
Daryl GOldsborough made balloon animals for all of the kids
(And kids-at-heart)

Jennibelle sure does LOVE her watermellon

My girsl were pretty much at the water upmp or playing with water balloons the entire 5 hours we were there!!
(And kids-at-heart)
Jennibelle sure does LOVE her watermellon
Water balloon fight for the adults...
We did NOT do so well...
and I was wearing awhite Tshirt (whoops!)
My girsl were pretty much at the water upmp or playing with water balloons the entire 5 hours we were there!!
2 comments:
I love that your girls have so much fun with their PopPop! Sorry that Mandy had to miss the reunion, but Morgan is just getting cuter everyday. I just love pictures of families having fun together.
wow! you guys have had a slam packed summer of fun! what great memories.
Post a Comment