6/30/2009

VBS 09

Vacation Bible School 2009

The girls had a BLAST this year at VBS at our church.

The Theme was "Go Studio Go"


It was a TV show theme and Jaylee was picked one day as the contestant...


She acutally VOLUNTEERED to go in front of the whole clan of kids.


It is sooo out of her personality and made me so proud.


I think that it had a lot to do with the fact that her


friend Katrina was there and really helped pull her out of her shell!!!!!


Katrina also got picked to be a contestant on the last day...


and got to pie our Pastor in the face!!!!


Here's a picture of the picture of Jaylee being the contestant.


On Friday evening the parents were invited to a "show" and dinner.


Boy was Jenni in her glory!!


she's in the front row, flower shirt

Jaylee at the end of the video with a pink hedband on.



Here's Jenni praying before dinner.


She takes prayer more seriously than ANY other 4 year old!



Jaylee just being pretty at dinner.



Jaylee and Katrina on stage.


Katrina throwing her pie.




Jaylee singing a song... notice the cross eyes when singing "funny"...






I don't want to ever forget the prayer that Jennibelle says before dinner...

Jaylee used to SING the same prayer before meals...

"God is Great,

God is good,

let us thank Him for our food.

By his hands we all our fed,

give us Lord our daily bread.

Amen."


*************************************************************************************

This is Jenni on the same night reciting the Plege of Allegiance. I hope this doesn't get her thrown in to jail one day...

3 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

What cute videos and pictures. I love how serious Jenni is singing. What darling girls and Jenni sure has that Pledge of Allegiance down.

jjstringham said...

Such cute girls! I can't wait to see them again!

Jaime said...

very cute videos & pictures. Looks like a lot of fun.