6/02/2009

Career Day

JAYLEE INVITED THE 3 SISTERS TO HER CAREER DAY
1. Meggy The Hairstylist
Jaylee showed off her highlights.
You should have seen the kids faces when
she pulled this "head" out of her bag!
2. Jenn The Nurse
we talked about Pediatric Home Health Nursing

3. Mandy the Xray Tech (And CT Tech)
The kids loved seeing the Xrays



You could tell Jaylee LOVED having us all there.
She helped with each of our presentations.
We really love her and am glad she likes us being around!!

4 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

What a wonderful experience for Jaylee! A mom and two Aunts who I'm sure were great at teaching the class about their respective careers. I can just see in my minds eye Jaylee being so proud.

Our Beautiful Life said...

That's so cute. Jaylee looks so proud!

Rebecca said...

What a super fun day for Jaylee. I bet she loved every minute of it!

The Mendenhall's said...

How fun. I love that Tommy still thinks I am pretty cool and wants me to go on every field trip. I hope he thinks I am cool forever!! Jaylee looks so dang cute. That is so swee tthat you guys could be there for her.