6/22/2009

Jason's 33rd

Happy 33rd Birthday to My Man
Jason is 33 today and I wanted to honor him with a look through his years.
Mind you, I've only been around for the past 7,
but they seem to be his favorite years anyway!!!
Right Jason?!?
Here's some shots his Mom shared with me from Elementary School...
(I'm guessing the exact shool years)
Kindergarten... Already a Seahawks Fan.
Jason is very proud that he was born the years the Seahawks started.
When he dies, he wants to be cremated and thrown at a Seahawks game!
I can't believe how much he looks like Maria here!!

1st grade
I love his little grin.
Jennibelle and he have the same teeth (gaps)

2nd Grade.
So cute!
Doesn't he look like an Angel?
His Mom always says that he was
very cuddly and had a BIG heart. (Still does!!)


Jason thinks 6th grade.
Here he looks much more like has Dad.



4th grade
One of my favorites!
Jason would love to wear flannels, jeans, boots &
a big furry beard everyday if he could!


That's all the pix I have of his youth...
We've been together since earlly 2002.
Here's my grown up HOTTIE on his 26th Bday.


We lived in an apartment in Savannah, GA with my cat, Simba.
Jason is highly allergic to cats,
so Simba moved to PA after our wedding on July 20th.
Jason was just getting out of the Army when we met,
so I broke my rule of not dating Army Dudes.
We did sooo mnay fun things when dating.
Here he took me to Walt Disney World and
we had to run through a Tropical Storm.
Later we road tripped from GA to PA to Idaho to WA.
We almost got run off a mountain in
Montana but Jason saved us!
(In his 2 wheel drive Jeep)
Jason had 2 lizards that we had to keep
sneaking into our hotel rooms across country!
As gifts for his groommen he bought them tix
to see the Mariners when we visitted everyone in Seattle.
He had to carry me through the stadium b/c
I was pregnant and my feet were so swollen that they hurt.
Good thing he was soooo in shape since he had just been in the Army.
The next summer we were learning how to be parents.
Jason always wanted a daughter named after him,
which is how he came up with Jaylee.
He is by far the best, coolest Dad!!!
We used to take Jaylee down to the river in
Savannah to watch the boats,
as pictured here.
Jaylee and I would meet Jason at a different park
most days during his lunch break for picnics.
Jason is not a fan of eatting, like I am.
He wants to one day invent a pill that will replace meals.
We joke that all of Jaylee's baby pictures were
of her and the "Hairy Arm"
b/c Jason would always stage her in a tree,
a trashcan, going down a slide...

Jason moved us all to PA when Jaylee was 8 months old.
He's so great... even though I never said I
wanted to be back home, he knew I did and
made the decision to make it happen.
Here we are at my favorite vacation spots... Ocean City, NJ.
I vacationed there when I was a kid and
wanted my family to experience it all too.


The next summer Jason bought us the house I really wanted,
bought the dog he really wanted (Boop),
and talked me into expanding our famiy again.
That's the summer he started his career in sales.
He's always good at everything he does.
He's a hard worker and people are always drawn to him.
He's got a voice that booms in a room.
He's so vaery flattering to women of all ages,
but especially little girls and little old women.
I swear my Mommom has a crush on him!!!
The following summer (2005) Jason became a Dad to his second daughter.
This time he insisted that she be named Jennibelle
which means Jenn is Beautiful!!!
He is always giving me compliments, and still can make me blush.
He's teaching the girls how to camp.
He's also taught them how to shoot BB guns.
The Jays 2005
for his 31st bday, he got to sky dive!!!
He's not afraid of anything...
Not even the snakes he has to keep rescuing me from in our yard...
MY HERO!!!
He's always willing to kill the spiders, catch the snakes,
& check the noises out back in the middle of the night.
He's also willing to helpwith dishes, laundry, yard work, etc...
He's very kind with our neighbors and often helps
another guy in the neighborhood out wiht his yard.
I'm very proud to be his wife.

Of course, he spends most of his time playing with the girls.
I am soooo happy with his parenting.
He even babysit for my sister so t
hat we can have girl-time together!
He took me to Niagara Falls for our 5th Anniversary.

This was later that Fall at a Surprise Party
we threw for my parents anniversary.
I think he is sooo handsome!!!

Here's the latest shot of our family.
Easter 2009.
We were lucky enough to have his folks fly
in from Seattle to spend the holiday with us

Jason 32, Jenn 30, Jaylee 6, Jennibelle 3.

Jason, I love you more each year!!!

Thanks for all our of our FUN FUN FUN memories.

Thanks for our family!!!

Thanks for loving me unconditionally!!!

You are my hero, baby!!!!

6 comments:

jjstringham said...

Happy birthday Jason!!!

The Mendenhall's said...

This was so fun to read!! I have to admit I think he is a good guy myself. He was such a fun older brother. He always was very protective of me, and could make me laugh and spit milk out my nose like no one else.I love watching him be a Dad! You guys have the most beautiful family. Happy Birthday Jason. Can't wait to see you guys.

Our Beautiful Life said...

Awww, that was fun and sweet to read. Happy birthday Jason! You're one of the coolest guys I know!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Jason has always been a friend of all children. Little girls would come up to him at church and ask if if he liked their dress. All his nephews and nieces can hardly wait for him to come visit. I can still see him playing "army dude" with Ethan. Our family life was always exciting when Jason was around. And he could sure get Grandma Stringham laughing. I can still hear her say, "Jason, you wouldn't!" Happy Birthday to a great son.

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday to the second best looking Stringham sibling! ;) We miss having you around here, but can't wait to see you this summer!

PS... warn me before you come over so I can hide all our pets. haha.

BonnieKaye said...

That was so fun to read. Thanks for sharing.