5/23/2009

Jenni's Preschool Grad

Jennibelle's Preschool Graduation
You know, I used to laugh at parents when they made a big deal out of preschool graduation... now I invite the whole family, buy them gifts, take lots of pictures, and blog about it!!!
Jenni had the BEST year, mostly because she had the BEST teacher, who made such a impact on Jenni's little life already... we are so thankful for Mrs Lee!
Jenni (unlike her sister) is NOT shy in front of crowds!

Mrs Lee wore a crazy hat each day of the year!!
Here she is singing and signing Jesus Loves Me
Proud parents!!

Proud Grandparents
Aunt Mandy made her day by bringing her a bouquet

Jenni and "her" Morgan


Jenni's Best Friend Serenity



Poppop took us out for Japanes afterwards...
Jenni thought the chopsticks were cool
but when I asked if she liked her "Japanese chicken"?
She had to think about it!!
(American Chicken Nuggets)


1 comment:

Mark and Jennifer said...

How sweet! The last picture with the "Japanese chicken" made me chuckle!