5/23/2009

Jennibelle's 4th Bday

Jennibelle Stringham...
The 4 Year Old!!

Jenni had a birthday party today... 4 friends and family came to celebrate her big day.
She was up by 6am and down by 6pm!!!
It was a BIG day, full of excitement.

Here she is in her new Barbie dress running through her new bubble maker...
even Jason and I were in awe of how many bubbles there were!


Jaylee thought it was fun to have "bubble pimples"


Here's Jennibelle with her BFF Serenity

Jenni got a new pool from Nan and Poppop and a cool sprinkler from Meg.
Of ocurse the girls had to use the 2 together!!
Prepartations started yesturday with streamers, balloons, fake butterflies, fake flowers, and toothpicks (don't ask me... ask her!!)




And, of course, no Stringham Bday is celebrated without cupcakes and brownies!!
Decorated by the Bday girls, of course.
I love the little traditions we have begun!!

PINIATA TIME!!!
Even though it was Jenni's bday...
SHE decided that Morgan and her friend Emily should go first at the piniata.
She is so very thoughtful and full of good intentions!!!
Here's Morgan...

Then Emily...

And then Jenni...



Then Jaylee who really wacked it hard, it just didnt wan to break!! So...
Aunt Meg...


Aunt Mandy...

Mama and then Daddy...

And we STILL had to rip the thinkg apart after 3 or 4 turns for everyone...
Target, you get your money's worth!!!


Here's my funny girl Jaylee in 2 inches of water with a floaty ring and arm floaties...
Thank you to everyone!! Thank you cards will be in the mail soon!!

5 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

Okay, this was so fun to read. Next best thing to being there. How sweet that she let Morgan and Emily go first. Soooo funny that no one could break the pinata!! Thanks for sharing her special day with us all!!!

Our Beautiful Life said...

Happy birthday Jennibelle! I can't believe you're 4 already!

Rebecca said...

yay! a new post!
i just have to say again that i love how much you let your girls be part of getting ready for their big day. the decorations and cupcakes are perfect!

happy birthday cute jenni!

oh!... and i can't believe how tall jaylee looks in these pics.

Mark and Jennifer said...

I had to read this again. So cute! And I love how your family has included Emily and her family. What a wonderful example you are setting for your children.

The Mendenhall's said...

It seems like last time I saw Jennibelle she was like Brody's age. I can't believe she is 4 years old already. She is a cutie.