5/23/2009

Jaylee's Egg Drop

Jaylee has been very busy the last month


First was her Egg Drop Contest
She did EXCELLENT
She came up with the concept of her "egg protector"
Jason helped her put it together
She was the youngest participant
Her "protector" was the lightest of everyones
Her egg cracked slightly but did not bust
SHE WON SECOND PLACE!!!!!!!


Here is the official weigh-in and measurements


I think she was getting a little nervous
when they were tallying all the scores!


But, Jason got her mind off of it!!
Unfortunately, I had to leave before the
awards were calculated so I didn't even know she
won her first trophy until later that day!!
(I have video of the actual drop I'll add later)





She also had a school concert


They sang 4 fun songs
Of course, Jenni sang along from her seat
This was the rainbow on our way into the school.
Jenni kept telling us that it was God talking to Jaylee.



Here's Jenni all dolled up in her winter dress (85' out)


She LOVES to be beautiful and fancy-
at any price!!


Jaylee is on the right side in black and white...
my little girl is growing up!!

1 comment:

Mark and Jennifer said...

I think you have a little scientist on your hands! And it makes me a little emotional to see how much they both are growing up.