TIS THE SEASON...
And we haven't missed out on ANY of it!!
There's been ccokie baking, card sending, present wrapping, carol singing, and more...
We went to this really cool Christmas Farm in the middle of nowhere tonight. (http://www.koziarschristmasvillage.com/)
Jenni used her Christmas money to buy this, and hasn't yet taken it off!!
*******************************************************
Earlier this week we went to Hershey Park and Rudolph was missing...
*******************************************************
We've also been Carolling with Jennibelle's Preschool Class at a local Nursing Home.
There are many more pix of our trip to Dutch Wonderland, visitting with family and friends, singing at church, decorating the house, and goofing off. But go back and enjoy your time with your fun family!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
5 comments:
Okay, Jeni's Rudolph nose is a hoot! She looks so proud! I love her little personality. The picture of the preschoolers all together for caroling looks so sweet. All the pictures were fun to look at. I love when you post!
What cute pictures. It looks like you guys are really enjoying the holiday season. This really is the best time of year. I do love Jeni's nose. IT is adorable.
You guys are so fun. I love Jenni's nose and all the pictures. Very sweet!
What fun! I love all the pictures, they are great. Especially the reindeer, now that is cool & I wish someplace around here did that. Merry Christmas.
wow! looks like you have all been enjoying your holiday! love to see all the pictures! so fun.
Post a Comment