Wow! That's a terrific "Blue's Clues" jack-o-lantern, Jeni! You all have the best costumes! How was trick or treating? Did you get a lot of candy! Jeni's little rhyme about underwear is so Jason! P.S. Mandy's little "bump" looks so sweet. I hope she's feeling well these days! I bet the kids are excited about a new cousin in their neck of the woods!
Cute costumes. Your pumpkin is great too. I am so bad, with all the chaos of little Brody, I didn't even get pictures. Shh.. .don't tell anyone, but I am going to make them put there costumes on tonight and take pictures. :)
5 comments:
Umm. . . I got something about underwear in that video. What's she saying?
And she makes a very cute penguin. And Jaylee is awfully pretty for being a witch.
Wow! That's a terrific "Blue's Clues" jack-o-lantern, Jeni! You all have the best costumes! How was trick or treating? Did you get a lot of candy! Jeni's little rhyme about underwear is so Jason! P.S. Mandy's little "bump" looks so sweet. I hope she's feeling well these days! I bet the kids are excited about a new cousin in their neck of the woods!
Cute costumes. Your pumpkin is great too. I am so bad, with all the chaos of little Brody, I didn't even get pictures. Shh.. .don't tell anyone, but I am going to make them put there costumes on tonight and take pictures. :)
Cute! I love everyone's costumes and the pumpkin!
Does Mandy know what she's having?
cute! cute! cute!
miss you guys!
Post a Comment