that is the saddest and sweetest picture of the girls holding on to boop! way to tear at our heart strings! hopefully it helps knowing she's still in the family and they can see her again someday!
I have to say that the look on Boop's face is so sad. I think she knew where she was going. So sad, but thank goodness she went to a great family like Brian & Mary.
6 comments:
Okay, now, that brought tears to my eyes!
Oh Jenn...I'm crying.
Thank you again
P.S. I love Jenni's piggie pajamas...I almost bought Jenna a similar pair.
that is the saddest and sweetest picture of the girls holding on to boop! way to tear at our heart strings! hopefully it helps knowing she's still in the family and they can see her again someday!
I have to say that the look on Boop's face is so sad. I think she knew where she was going. So sad, but thank goodness she went to a great family like Brian & Mary.
What a sad picture. How did your girls handle it. There is no way my boys would let me get rid of Diogo. But Boop is going to a great family.
Post a Comment