8/25/2008

Bull Riding

***************************************
WE DID IT!!!!!!
***************************************

We were practically pofessionals!

It was fun but it was quite uncomfortable...

I took still shots and video of Jason so his video is short... he video'd my entire experience.

We bought a VHS recording of us both, to laugh at when we're 89.
Here's Jason:









And here's Jenn:



*************************************

Jenni enjoyed her night at the fair alone with Jason and I...

I LOVE free activities!!





Jenni has been becoming

quite the little dare devil!






3 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

What a fun post! My dad would be proud of you both. Dad used to break horses when he was younger. I got a chuckle out of it! I absolutely love the picture of Jenni where she is in that trampoline harness thing. That smile on her face is so Jason! And yes, she has Jason's lack of fear and all his energy! But, then I think she gets some of her energy of you, too! It seems you are always busy and have a "lot on your plate." Enjoyed the post!

The Mendenhall's said...

Such cute pictures. You guys are so brave. Jenni sure does remind me of Jason. She must keep you guys busy. She is down right adorable though. So sad summer is coming to an end.

Rebecca said...

so funny!
you guys are so fun! :)