Jason's 32nd Birthday at the Beach...
Jaylee's message to him...
Jenni and Jason thinking
Jenni working hard
Dessert on the Boardwalk
Jaylee ASKING to have her picture taken
Mama and Jaylee after their bikeride
Mama and Jaylee's 7 am date
Jenni just being Jenni at the beach
Jaylee dancing on beach
WE HAD A BLAST AND HOPE JASON DID TOO...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE... I LOVE YOU MORE EACH YEAR!!!!!!
5 comments:
Oh My! This was fun to read and see the pictures! Looks like you all had a great time! Now I am getting homesick to see you all again. Luckily we have blogs to keep us connected! So Jaylee is into posing now! Good! That was a cute pose! I love the picture of Jenni and Jason looking out over the ocean and the one of Jaylee just running down the beach!!
Oh and 7:00 AM? You're energetic! Bicycle-made-for-two --how fun!
That looks like so much fun. We were actually thinking about going to the ocean for my b-day too. Of course our beach isn't as warm and nice. Happy b-day Jason. Your the best.
that DOES look like so much fun!
i love all the pictures! the one of jenni in the sand is adorable!
HEy Jason, this is Aunt Amy. I saw your blog from your mom's blog. Look at your cute family. I would love to meet them some day. Darling little girls!!! Brian was here in AZ last week and he stopped by for a visit. It was great to see him.
Post a Comment