2/17/2008

Happy February

Happy February


So, I notice that I check all of my sisters' blogs and they change almost daily...

puts me to shame, so I am going to try for atleast monthly posts.

So, that said, HAPPY FEBRUARY!!


Jaylee and Jenni and I got matching aprons from Aunt Meg for Vday







A day in the life of Jaylee...



She insisted for weeks that she has "blurry vision" so a $100 trip to the Eye Dr confirmed that she has better than 40/40 vision. When we passed Claires Boutique later that day, these $5 "glasses" amazingly fixed all of the blurriness. She wore them constantly for 2-3 days and has not had an episode of blurriness since... whew!! (wink, wink)

Jaylee has started her first sport... Iddy Biddy Basketball (She HATES it)


A February day for Jennibelle



';lkjhgfdsa



(that was her typing hello to everyone!!)


This is Jenni right after she got her ears pierced...



Jenni with her Nan.

6 comments:

jjstringham said...

That was such a cute call to daddy! "Ya, it hurts." :-D

Mark and Jennifer said...

Loved your little stories about the girls. Jaylee does look cute in those glasses -- what a miracle that those glasses cured everything!!! And I almost cried hearing Jennibelle's call to daddy. Give Jaylee some time -- she may yet be a star basketball player.

The Mendenhall's said...

That phone call is so cute. Your girls are adorable. Thanks for the update. I have a hard time keeping up with my blogs too. But I love to read everyone elses.

Mark and Jennifer said...

P.S. Those aprons are great! Looks like they cover everything very well!

Rebecca said...

yay! the more posts the better! we love seeing what you guys are up to! cute pictures! :)

Our Beautiful Life said...

That was SOOO sweet and sad! How the said "yeah it hurts" and then the reminder made her cry!!