2/22/2008

The girls' bedroom

This is for you Mary... it only took 6 months or so to get you a pix of the girls' lamps.
Thanks again for your help!

Jenni likes to add to our posts now, she is always spelling "yogurt"!!


]]][poiuytr][poiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiu][p][pouu][][p

]][poiuytrewq

4 comments:

The Mendenhall's said...

What a cute room. I need to get some umph and redecorate around here.You are all inspiring me. That is unless I move.

Our Beautiful Life said...

That is so cute! I'm glad Jenni liked her lamp. I love what you did with the 3 lamps together. I never would have thought to do that! Maybe if the girls end up sharing a room someday I'll copy you!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Oh, the pictures make me want to be back there again! And Jenni spells like her Grandpa Stringham.

Rebecca said...

cute room!
it's the same color as audrey's!
love the lamp idea too!