1/14/2008

Jaylee's Bday party with friends

Jaylee's Birthday PARTY

Jaylee LOVED being able to decorate the house by herself the night prior...



(Jenni helped with her "bow" as well - see how proud she is!!)


We played a fun game of pin the horn on the unicorn.


Jenni did really good at keeping her eyes closed, since she didn't like the blindfold.




Meg did everyone's hair, Mama did their makeup, Nan did their nails, Grandma took lots of pictures, and Grandpa got some live footage.










All of the princesses...
Jaylee up top, (L to R)Emma, Kori, Kaleigh, Daisy, Jennibelle & Karli



Jenni LOVES the camera


The girls also enjoyed a game of "Witch and Tower"



Of course opening the presents put a smile on Jaylee's face also.
Thanks to everyone for their thoughtfulness!!



Jaylee got to decorate her brownies the morning of her party...
I'm starting to think she wont' need Mama around anymore pretty soon!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Such fun pictures!
Such a fun party!!!

You know what I love?
I love that you are so great at letting them be a part of everything!... decorating, cooking, getting ready...
I'm too much of a control freak and always want everything to be just right. I'm going to try to be more like you! It's obvious how much they love it!

The Mendenhall's said...

How fun. I wish I was there. But I didn't get invited :(

Glad Jaylee had a fun birthday.

Mark and Jennifer said...

Thanks to Jaylee for postponing her BD party until we could be there! What fun! Both of the girls talked about it constantly before the day of the party. So cute watching all the girls getting made up! They were so into it! What a great party!