CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE...
Jaylee and Jennibelle with Santa
Jaylee wants My Littlest Pet Shop and Jenni wants anything My Little Pony
Jenni and Daddy went on a Christmas Shopping and dinner date...
She picked out her outfit, painted her nails and put on lipstick.

No Christmas is complete without a gingerbread House.
The girls enjoy picking at the candy everyday too.
Jenni always wants to put a cake on top of it and eat it for dinner...
Can we say Junk-a-holic?

Both girls are in the Christmas Program at Church and Jaylee has a speaking part again...there will be many more pictures to come!!
Unfortunately, the docs still can't figure what I'm reacting too, or if it is an illness causing me to break out and itch. I was hpoing my Christmas pictures would be a little prettier...
.jpg)
6 comments:
I can't believe you painted Jenni's nails. I wouldn't even start to think about painting Emi's. She's never stay still long enough to get more than one painted - and then I'd have nail polish all over the house. :-P
Hope whatever that rash thing is goes away.
My goodness! Seeing the pictures of your rash makes me want to scratch my neck. I hope they can find out what it is soon. You have such sweet girlie girls.
I love all your pictures. You have the cutest family and I can tell you have so much fun together. I love have your two little girls have Jason wrapped around there little fingers.
I can't believe that rash. Yikes. I hope you find out what it is.
Love seeing what you guys are up to! What a fun family you are! We're stealing your daddy/daughter date idea and Audrey & Jay are going out tomorrow! She is soooooooo excited!
PS... hope you figure out what's up with your rash! Yikes!
I had to laugh at the nail painting... Jenna decided the other day she wanted to be like mommy and tried painting her own toenails. (I get pretty regular pedicures.) She got her toes painted...and the carpet, and the wall, and the banister! It was so sweet though I didn't get too upset with her. I just told her next time bring me the polish and I'll do it for you!
Post a Comment