Look at you Ms. Blogger! The site looks great!... I hope you post pictures often. It's so fun to see what you guys are up to! What GREAT costumes. It looks like you guys had fun! Oh! And Jaylee is a knockout in that Halloween costume!
I have to agree, supergirl is a knockout. Watch out Jason. It looks like you all had a fun halloween. Boy I wish you guys lived closer, Tommy would have loved tricker treating with Jaylee and Blake would have loved hanging out with Jennibelle. What did Jenni think of trick or treating this year?
7 comments:
What gorgeous girls! Looks like ya'all had a fun Halloween!
P.S. What creative costumes!
Look at you Ms. Blogger! The site looks great!... I hope you post pictures often. It's so fun to see what you guys are up to! What GREAT costumes. It looks like you guys had fun! Oh! And Jaylee is a knockout in that Halloween costume!
Look at Supergirl! She's gorgeous! Jason's gonna have to fight the boys away when she gets bigger!
haha, Jason told me about your costume. He was pretty impressed by it. :) You guys all look so fun.
I have to agree, supergirl is a knockout. Watch out Jason. It looks like you all had a fun halloween. Boy I wish you guys lived closer, Tommy would have loved tricker treating with Jaylee and Blake would have loved hanging out with Jennibelle. What did Jenni think of trick or treating this year?
I miss and LOVE you all.
Hope to see you soon...
Maybe Christmas?
Kirsten xoxo
Post a Comment